You’re Fired Up With Desire, Belief & Commitment.
You’ve Decided What Approach is Best For You.
You’ve Overcome Your Biggest Obstacles.
Now It’s Time to Tell You
What You Need To Do in the Gym
to Create Your Ultimate Male Physique…
It’s pretty damned simple actually.
First of all,
you’ll need to be training 3 to 5 days per week.
Obviously the more you train, the quicker and more dramatic your results will be.
And you’re gonna need some basic-yet-essential ingredients in your program:
- Big Compound Movements that address the major muscle groups evenly, such as chest press, lat pull-downs, squats and deadlifts. Keep it simple. Keep it Compound.
- Accessory Movements that compliment your big hitters so you can maximize your gains. Smaller movements that are similar to the main lifts to provide sufficient training volume.
- Proven set & rep schemes that follow the correct principles of progression for fast & effective growth of strength & muscle
- The right amount of high-intensity and low-intensity cardio for maximizing fat-loss whilst preserving muscle gains.
- A basic, clean diet that’s high in protein and has the right amount of calories to keep you fuelled up.
There Should Be 4 Main Phases of the Program:
1-2 weeks (or more): Pre-Program Training – If you’ve found a great trainer with a proven program he should make sure that before you dive headlong into a full-on training program you have the skills and drills to execute it safely and effectively.
2-4 weeks: Foundation Phase – keeping things fairly light and high volume to build a solid foundation of strength and fitness that will increase your capacity for the next 2 phases
6-8 weeks: Acceleration Phase – gradually increasing the intensity/load over the weeks in a smart way that allows for maximum growth whilst minimizing stress on your joints and CNS.
1-3 weeks: Peaking Phase – for squeezing the last drops of strength & muscle gains and maximizing fat loss.
Continued Progress: After the program is over it is ESSENTIAL that you have a plan for maintaining your gains and making continued progress at a slower and more steady pace.
If you just stop you will lose ALL of your progress very quickly.
That’s it for now.
I’ve kept this pretty high level because I don’t want to overwhelm you.
I want you to SUCCEED.
If you apply all the lessons from the first 3 posts you’ll have no trouble finding a great coach to help you do this.
It could be me, it could be someone else.
Hell, I’ll even recommend someone to you if you don’t live nearby.
But this isn’t a sales pitch.
I want to help you.
So if you want to know even more about this subject for free
IF YOU ENJOY reading my blogs and you find it useful in getting closer to your goals,
here are 3 other easy ways you can get even more
FREE & SUPER USEFUL content from me
that’s gonna help you to get Strong, add Muscle and achieve Your Perfect Physique…
1) Download my Free Guide on How to Create your Own Transformation.
This 10-minute guide builds on all the great advice from my blog and makes putting your own program together as simple as making a cup of tea.
2) Watch this tutorial video on How to Add Strength & Muscle Fast in Your 30’s 40’s & Beyond
This 18-minute video, with captions, goes into more detail and really helps to deepen your understanding of all the information you’ve already seen on my blog and in the free guide. Watch this and take notes if you’re serious about achieving your goals.
3) If you’d like to learn more from me FREE & LIVE IN PERSON, you can do that too.
Come along to my next free workshop where I will take you through my 3-Part Training System for
increasing strength, adding muscle and shedding fat
in the fastest and most sustainable way for Men over 30.
These free workshops are 90-minutes packed full of knowledge, tips and techniques from all my years of study, practice and in-the-trenches experience.
My next workshop is on Saturday 28th January 2017 from 10:00am-12:00noon.
I’m going to be covering the whole physique transformation model and the exact system I use to get amazing results for myself & all of my clients.
CLICK THE LINK to find out more